- Each medal is high quality full size reproduction replacement medal with full ribbon length . They were usually awarded together for service during World War 2
- The Defence Medal is a campaign medal that was instituted by the United Kingdom in May 1945 to be awarded to subjects of the British Commonwealth for both non-operational military and certain types of civilian service such as the Armed Forces the Home Guard the Civil Defence Service during the Second World War
- The War Medal 1939–1945 is a campaign medal that was instituted by the United Kingdom on 16 August 1945 for award to subjects of the British Commonwealth who had served full-time in the Armed Forces or the Merchant Navy for at least 28 days between 3 September 1939 and 2 September 1945.
- Ideal to wear or display instead of your issue medal
- It is excellent gift for people interested in military memorabilia or for collectors and veterans for our fathers and grandfather who served during WW2 with immense courage